If you have various income streams that include investment dividends, interest, foreign income or use Enterprise Investment schemes to reduce your tax liability, then you will need to register with HMRC to complete a personal tax return and we strongly recommend the services of an accountant to file your personal tax return. 
Making sure all the income is captured correctly is something KFS Accountants can do for you.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to use our site you agree to our use of cookies.