Terms & Conditions
About the terms
Access to and use of ‘KFS.Accountants’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by the KFS Group on the following terms:
1. By using KFS.Accountants you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of KFS.Accountants. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to KFS.Accountants.
2. The KFS Group may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of kfsbs.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on progressautomotive.com then the latter shall prevail.
Use of KFS.Accountants
3. You agree to use KFS.Accountants only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of progressautomotive.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within KFS.Accountants.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on KFS.Accountants and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the KFS Group or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use KFS.Accountants content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any KFS.Accountants content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of KFS.Accountants content requires the prior written permission of The KFS Group.
5. The names, images and logos identifying The KFS Group, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of The KFS Group, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of The KFS Group, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. KFS.Accountants content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The KFS Group, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, The KFS Group excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The KFS Group does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by The KFS Group is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of The KFS Group for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes KFS Business Solutions Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, The KFS Group shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of kfsbs.com regardless of the form of action.
8. The KFS Group do not warrant that functions available on KFS.Accountants will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that KFS.Accountants or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of The KFS Group to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive The KFS Group’s right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.