Terms & Conditions
About the terms
Access to and use of ‘kfsbs.com’ both within the UK and internationally is provided by KFS Business Solutions Limited on the following terms:
1. By using kfsbs.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of kfsbs.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to kfsbs.com.
2. KFS Business Solutions Limited may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of kfsbs.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on progressautomotive.com then the latter shall prevail.
Use of kfsbs.com
3. You agree to use kfsbs.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of progressautomotive.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within kfsbs.com.
4. All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on kfsbs.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in KFS Business Solutions Limited or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use kfsbs.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any kfsbs.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of kfsbs.com content requires the prior written permission of KFS Business Solutions Limited.
5. The names, images and logos identifying KFS Business Solutions Limited, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of KFS Business Solutions Limited, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of KFS Business Solutions Limited, or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. Kfsbs.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to KFS Business Solutions Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, KFS Business Solutions Limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. KFS Business Solutions Limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by KFS Business Solutions Limited is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of KFS Business Limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes KFS Business Solutions Limited’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, KFS Business Solutions Limited shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of kfsbs.com regardless of the form of action.
8. KFS Business Solutions Limited do not warrant that functions available on kfsbs.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that kfsbs.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of KFS Business Solutions Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive KFS Business Solutions Limited’s right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.